Universal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal Roleplay

Welcome to the Official U-RP temporary forums, here you can use it to post within the In-Character section and the Out-Of-Character section.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BCSD Application Form

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BCSD Application Form Empty BCSD Application Form Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Tylerz

BCSD Application Form JlsQ4Kq

Application of Employment

Note: Please fill in all sections and questions that apply to you. If any are left blank then your application will be denied. Please mark any that do not apply with N/A. The information you provide will be used to assess your suitability to join the Bone County Sheriffs Department and may be shared to other Governmental Department organisations. Under the Discrimination Act, we will not unfairly treat applicants and candidates on the basis of their gender, age, ethnicity, sexuality or disability. ((OOC note: This application form is designed not to be too complex as we would like to give everybody a chance and we will test you further in game in an IC manner. We do ask that you still take the application seriously and complete all answers based on the information of your character.))

Section I - Personal Information

1.1 Family name (Surname):
1.2 Forename(s):
1.3 Previous name(s) ((if you've oocly changed your name on the same account)):
1.4 Date of Birth (MM//DD/YYYY):
1.5 Title (e.g. Mr, Mrs, Mrs, Miss):
1.6 City/Town and country of birth:
1.7 Nationality:
1.8 Current address:
1.9 Cellphone number:
1.10 Do you hold a current and valid driving license? YES [ ] NO [ ]

1.11 Position you are applying for:
1.12 Do you have a disability that you wish us to know about at this stage? (including dyslexia):
1.13 If yes, please give details:

Section II - Criminal History

Note: Any convictions or cautions that you may have may not necessarily result in the denial of your application. It will be determined depending on the circumstances and the nature of the offence, however failure to disclose any cautions or convictions will result in the automatic denial of your application. We can and will check as part of the vetting procedure. If you are unsure, please visit your local police department station and ask to find out for your application.

2.1 Please disclose any offences you have been arrested for (whether it led to a conviction or not), the date and result/action taken. Please give full details of this below if applicable. Also include any close family who may have been arrest or received a caution ((anyone that roleplays as your family in game)):

2.2 Have you ever been involved with criminals or been investigated for a crime? If yes, please give details below:

Section III - About you

3.1 Do you have any tattoos? If yes, please give details include the nature and location the tattoo and a picture if possible:
3.2 Are you a member of any group/gang related to hate crime, racism or terrorism?:
3.2 Current employment (please give details of your job role, location and whether you intend to leave your current job if accepted):
3.3 Do you current run a business which sells alcohol, gambling facilities or adult entertainment?:
3.4 Do you have any current, ongoing loans? If yes, please give details:
3.5 Have you ever had any legal action taken against you for any debt?:
3.6 Please list any qualifications you may have in aid of your application:

3.7 Have you ever previously worked in a Governmental sector or department include the Police, Fire Service, etc?:
3.8 Please tell us about any other skills or activities you have been involved in:

3.9 Why do you wish to join your desired position as a police officer?:

3.10 Have you previously applied for the Government or any of it's related Departments such as the BCSD within the last 6 months? ((1 month in real life)), If yes, please give details:

3.11 What skills and qualities can you bring to the Department?

Declaration: I have read and understood the information provided to me in order to submit this application. I declare that all the statements I have made in this application are true to the absolute best of my knowledge and no relevant information has been withheld from the Bone County Sheriffs Department. Signed [Your name]

((Section IV - OOC Information))

Screenshot of stats:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?
Any admin warnings, jails etc:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jlsQ4Kq.png?1[/img]

[u]Application of Employment[/u]

[color=#FF0000][b]Note:[/b][/color] Please fill in all sections and questions that apply to you. If any are left blank then your application will be denied. Please mark any that do not apply with N/A. The information you provide will be used to assess your suitability to join the Bone County Sheriffs Department and may be shared to other Governmental Department organisations. Under the Discrimination Act, we will not unfairly treat applicants and candidates on the basis of their gender, age, ethnicity, sexuality or disability. ((OOC note: This application form is designed not to be too complex as we would like to give everybody a chance and we will test you further in game in an IC manner. We do ask that you still take the application seriously and complete all answers based on the information of your character.))

[u][size=18][b]Section I - Personal Information[/b][/size][/u]

[b]1.1 Family name (Surname):[/b]
[b]1.2 Forename(s):[/b]
[b]1.3 Previous name(s) ((if you've oocly changed your name on the same account)):[/b]
[b]1.4 Date of Birth (MM//DD/YYYY):[/b]
[b]1.5 Title (e.g. Mr, Mrs, Mrs, Miss):[/b]
[b]1.6 City/Town and country of birth:[/b]
[b]1.7 Nationality:[/b]
[b]1.8 Current address:[/b]
[b]1.9 Cellphone number:[/b]
[b]1.10 Do you hold a current and valid driving license? YES [ ] NO [ ][/b]

[b]1.11 Position you are applying for:[/b]
[b]1.12 Do you have a disability that you wish us to know about at this stage? (including dyslexia):[/b]
[b]1.13 If yes, please give details:[/b]

[size=18][u][b]Section II - Criminal History[/b][/u][/size]

[color=#FF0000][b]Note:[/b][/color] Any convictions or cautions that you may have may not necessarily result in the denial of your application. It will be determined depending on the circumstances and the nature of the offence, however failure to disclose any cautions or convictions will result in the automatic denial of your application. We can and will check as part of the vetting procedure. If you are unsure, please visit your local police department station and ask to find out for your application.

[b]2.1 Please disclose any offences you have been arrested for (whether it led to a conviction or not), the date and result/action taken. Please give full details of this below if applicable. Also include any close family who may have been arrest or received a caution ((anyone that roleplays as your family in game)):[/b]

[b]2.2 Have you ever been involved with criminals or been investigated for a crime? If yes, please give details below:[/b]

[size=18][u][b]Section III - About you[/b][/u]
[/size]

[b]3.1 Do you have any tattoos? If yes, please give details include the nature and location the tattoo and a picture if possible:[/b]
[b]3.2 Are you a member of any group/gang related to hate crime, racism or terrorism?:[/b]
[b]3.2 Current employment (please give details of your job role, location and whether you intend to leave your current job if accepted):[/b]
[b]3.3 Do you current run a business which sells alcohol, gambling facilities or adult entertainment?:[/b]
[b]3.4 Do you have any current, ongoing loans? If yes, please give details:[/b]
[b]3.5 Have you ever had any legal action taken against you for any debt?:[/b]
[b]3.6 Please list any qualifications you may have in aid of your application:[/b]

[b]3.7 Have you ever previously worked in a Governmental sector or department include the Police, Fire Service, etc?:[/b]
[b]3.8 Please tell us about any other skills or activities you have been involved in:[/b]

[b]3.9 Why do you wish to join your desired position as a police officer?:[/b]

[b]3.10 Have you previously applied for the Government or any of it's related Departments such as the BCSD within the last 6 months? ((1 month in real life)), If yes, please give details:[/b]

[b]3.11 What skills and qualities can you bring to the Department?[/b]

[b]Declaration:[/b] I have read and understood the information provided to me in order to submit this application. I declare that all the statements I have made in this application are true to the absolute best of my knowledge and no relevant information has been withheld from the Bone County Sheriffs Department. Signed [color=#FF0000][Your name][/color]

[size=18][u][b]((Section IV - OOC Information))[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Score/level:[/b]
[b]Screenshot of stats:[/b]
[b]Do you have TeamSpeak 3?[/b]
[b]Any admin warnings, jails etc:[/b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum